What grain bullet do you use?
- 9mm – 115 grain and 147 grain
- 40sw – 155 grain
- 45acp – 185 grain
- 380 auto – 100 grain
- 223 – 55 grain
- 308 – 150 grain
- 30-06 – 150 grain
- 300 AAC – 220 grain subsonic
- 38 special – 158 grain
- 357 mag – 158 grain
- 44 mag – 240 grain
- 45 colt – 250 grain
Blue Lakes Ammo uses TMJ Plated bullets to reduce your lead exposure.*
*45 Colt is a hard cast bullet.
What powder do you use?
- We use a clean burning double base ball propellant, leaving your firearm with minimal powder residue. One of the best in the industry. It's our secret sauce!
To what states do you ship?
- We can ship to most states and follow state and local laws. Some states may require you to send credentials via fax or e-mail before our products can be shipped. For more information on guns and ammunition laws in your state, visit the NRA-ILA state laws page.
- We ship ammunition via UPS, LTL or Speedee Delivery. We ship brass via USPS, UPS, or Speedee Delivery.
Do you buy back brass?
In what quantities do you sell ammo?
- 50 round boxes
- 250 round jugs
- 500 round jugs
- 1000 rounds. ( 2 – 500 round jugs or 4 – 250 round jugs)
- Pallet (25,000 to 100,000 rounds)
Visit our Customer Service page to submit your question or call us direct.